St. Kitts Program
Many countries have economic citizenship programs with varying degrees of investment amount, investment horizon, investment type, residency requirement, and personal information disclosure. However, the program offered by the country of St. Kitts is the fastest, easiest, and most affordable of any.
The St. Kitts Citizenship by Investment Program is one of the oldest, most respected, and most sought-after in the world. It was instituted in 1984 to encourage foreign investment in the country.
There are two investment options available in the St. Kitts program:
1. Real Estate Option – invest a minimum of US$400,000 in an approved real estate project
2. Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF) Option – donate US$250,000 to the foundation
Other governmental, application processing, real estate closing, and escrow fees are associated with both options of the program and will vary depending on the number of family members included in the citizenship application.
From an investment standpoint the Real Estate Option is superior in that it may generate a financial return (depending on the property purchased) and may be resold after a five year holding period. Recommended approved real estate projects are listed under the “REAL ESTATE” tab.
FEATURES OF THE ST. KITTS CBI PROGRAM
- No disclosure of financial information required
- Applicants do not have to visit St. Kitts to apply
- Speedy process – takes only 90 to 120 days
- Property may be resold after 5 years – will carry a new citizenship for the new buyer
BENEFITS OF ST. KITTS CITIZENSHIP & PASSPORT
- Visa-free travel to 140 countries including Canada, the European Union, and Hong Kong
- 10 year multiple entry visa to the United States
- Tax advantages – no income, wealth, or inheritance taxes
- No residency requirement
- Lifetime citizenship for you and your family
- Citizenship confidentiality – your home country is not notified of your St. Kitts citizenship
The St. Kitts Citizenship by Investment program is administered by the Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIU) within the Office of the Prime Minister. Please visit the official web site for more information, including statutory government fees and particulars about the program: www.ciu.gov.kn.